Campagnola has a history of a hundred years, in which the company, just like a great
wine, has refined itself to achieve excellence by offering a range of
wines of Valpolicella, born of fine grapes and personally selected by
Giuseppe and Luigi Campagnola.
Soft pressing of the grapes in December / January. Temperature-controlled fermentation and maceration for 30 days.
60% of the wine is aged for 24 months in Slavonian oak casks of 50hl; the remaining 40% in barriques of Allier oak, medium toast for 18 months. Further evolution in the bottle for 6 months.